On September 9 Olha Soroka, a well-known Ukrainian and international expert, will hold the seminar dedicated to the topic “Stages of business evolution and areas of growths for companies”
Speaker: Olha Soroka, co-owner of women’s clothes brand PetroSoroka, founder of online academy Soroka F.E.S, entrepreneur with 30 years of experience, expert №1 in anti-crisis management at sewing enterprise in CIS, author of patented system of metric planning М7D, has overcome 4 crises and 2 bankruptcies
The seminar will take place at educational platform of the exhibition Kyiv Fashion on September 9, 2020 from 16 till 17 p.m.
Venue of the exhibition: International Exhibition Centre, 15 Brovarskyi Ave., Livoberezhna metro station, Kyiv. Invitation to the exhibition (which can be downloaded for free at the website www.invitation.kiev.ua), gives the right to attend all educational events held at the exhibition for free, unless there are other additional conditions.
We will talk about:
- Calculations of product costs from the owner’s point of view. What is margin and what makes it shrink.
- Break-even point and ways to calculate it.
- Gross revenue and profit – what is the difference?
- To sell quickly means to sell with benefit.
- Who earns on clothes production and who on retail?
- What to do with leftover stock at production site?
- What is the difference between business and interesting task?
- Where to find money for design and development of a collection?
- What one wants to buy from fashion designer?
Welcome to the seminar, it will be interesting and most importantly useful!